Asking for Tech Support
First, are you a Star Member?
Sorry, help is only given to supporting members. You're asking us to fix problems on your computer without any compensation.
Great! Thank you for your support. Keep reading.
If you are having trouble logging in, please see the General Account & Settings FAQs
in this forum.
Apollo has been tested with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge on many different operating systems. So far everything works on all browsers.
If something is not working for you, try these suggestions (one at a time):
- Log out and log in again.
- Try your browser's Private Mode or Incognito mode. If it works there, then you know it's a problem with your browser's cache.
- Clear out your browser's cache. If you don't know how, look it up on Google.
- Press CTRL and R on your keyboard to force a reload of the page. On Chrome try CTRL and the F5 key. On a Mac, try pressing Shift CMD and R keys all at the same time.
- Try removing your browser's extensions.
- Try a different web browser. We recommend Firefox. You can get it from: https://www.mozilla.org/
Finally, if none of these suggestions fix the problem on your computer, send us a note with the following information:
- The browser and version number of the browser you are using
- The computer's operating system and its version number
- Detail information of the problem you are having and all the steps taken. From log in, to the problem.
Send your help request to: